1. The students are required to be present outside the examination hall exactly 5 minutes
before the start of the examination.
2. Students will not be allowed into the examination hall without presenting an appropriate
photo identity card AND Admit Card issued by the Institute
3. If it is found that the student does not fulfill all or any of the criteria under Rules & Regulations governing the examination during and/ or after the examination, the candidature of the student is liable to be cancelled.
4. Examination Fees (Rs. 20/-) must be paid on Examination date.
5. For any damage or lost of this card, students should pay Rs. 10/- for new one.